MNH Programmatic Development
Thematic group on MNH programmatic development ensures better coordination between the various consortium partners and collaborating agencies for the development of the programmatic interventions not only at the planning stage of the project but through out the life of the project, the Thematic Group for Programmatic Development has been created and JSI Research & Training Institute, Inc. (JSI) is privileged to chair the thematic group. The group meets every quarter and can meet under special circumstances as and when required. The minutes of the meeting are shared with participants.
- Dr. Nabeela Ali, Chief of Party JSI
- Dr. Shuaib Khan, Program & Grants Manager JSI
- Dr. Amanullah, Deputy Director SCUS
- Mr. Fayyaz Ahmed Khan, Team Leader JHU/CCP
- Mr. Peter Miller, Deputy Country Director PC
- Mr. Imran, Greenstar
- Dr. Anwar Janjua, Contech International
- Dr. Arif Noor, Mercy Crops
- Mrs. Rashidi, PAVHNA
- Dr. Zulfiqar Bhutta, AKU
- To meet regularly and review the programmatic activities and interventions and advice if any change is required in the light of the state of the art, findings of baseline surveys, district realities and socio cultural settings. The group also looks at national priorities for MNH interventions.
- To review the Annual Work plan for progress on program activities, challenges and constraints in the implementation of activities of previous year and propose any change for the coming year before AWP is finalized.
- To propose new programmatic interventions addressing special needs of districts.